UK far right trouble July/August 24

You might be on the right side of the argument, as you say no one can condone punching random Muslim and bricking mosques, but then again you might be on the wrong side of the argument but still right about punching Muslims and bricking mosques. The rights and wrongs of an argument often get blurred by the actions of one side or another. No one should be cheer leading what happened yesterday, but your references to "massive cunts" and "pond life" ain't doing your side of the argument, whatever it may be, any favours either.
From all the pictures I’ve seen of the rioters my description fits perfectly, thanks.

Well those 'bit annoying' protestors got 4 or 5 years in pokey. The bluemoon consensus was that stopping traffic could lead to loss of life or people not getting to work so they desrved the sentence.
The Southport, and other 'protestors' smashed up homes and shops and churches, brought traffic to a standstill, attacked the emergency services with weapons.
With the precedent set i would expect the edl organised mob to get at least 5 years hard labour.
There's nothing 'disturbing' about comparing the two protests.

I think the JSO lot will be out in 2 years, let’s hope these lot serve it all

Farage is a grifter, Robinson is a grifter, the talking heads on GB News and Talk TV are all grifters, much of the fifth estate are grifters and sycophants, then there's the grifter in chief Johnson and his proteges Truss and Sunak, and the entire grifting Tory party.

The country is broke and fractured, the Church holds no sway, the monarchy has lost respect, the police are reviled, the BBC lost and the judiciary is floundering.

Everywhere you go people are not so much angry as just pissed off.

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Now I think I'll have a cuppa tea. While there is tea there is hope.
I've read the last 6 pages and come across the word "grifter"many times before and have never heard of it before. What does it mean?

30p Lee yesterday posting a pic of a local Travel lodge in Sutton in Ashfield, saying asylum seekers aren't staying there, with a nudge and a wink...grifting fucker.
Turns out it was international NHS nurses and their families working in a local hospital and care homes in there. They really have no shame, whatsoever.

Yeah I think that poster is getting mixed up.
My earlier point was that if the JSO mob are getting up to 5 years then these cunts should be getting double.
The JSO mob were (a) repeat offenders, (b) on bail for previous offences (c) guilty of a conspiracy to cause even more significant disruption than they achieved and (d) showed contempt for the legal process throughout the trial. They were also convicted under a law that carries a maximum 10 year tariff.

While attacking the police and places of worship is abhorrent I would expect a first offender to be treated more leniently than those JSO people. Whether that's right or wrong is another matter.

If the ringleaders of the riot were identified and and brought to justice however, and their circumstances were similar to the JSO ones, then I'd expect them to be dealt with commensurately.

The riots have started because a 17 year old lad walked into a dance studio in Southport stabed and killed 3 girls. A British male army officer was stabed last week outside his barracks. A female was stabbed and killed on a beach in bournemouth 2 weeks ago. Social services and police were set upon in Leeds for trying to take children of parents that were throwing them out of a window. The police then left them to riot and did nothing. The Manchester Airport incident let out on bail. If the police attempt to stop and search a member of the public who is of colour they are called racist by the left wing wokies so they don't do it anymore . The protests have been a disgrace the past couple of nights with shocking behaviour. There should of been peaceful protests. I said on another thread there is a massive security threat in this country with immigrants coming into this country with a hatred of our past. They are not taught all the great things England has done. That is just one of the many things that needs to be worked on.
Oh go on then, tell us all the great things England has done across the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.