Farewell Carrington Tour

used to play football there are lot in the old days, always superb pitches and were pretty good facilities to be honest.

who is taking it on when they go ?

Me and the wife and baby son got to go when KK was in charge cos my dad knew Willie Donachie and he sorted it out for my birthday.
Its been totally revamped - I just remember all the players sat round reading the morning papers in a long lounge type area.
Got a Jaffa Cake off KK and had a word with Edghil and Dickov, then saw them train.
Oh and Morrison went off for a piss in the bushes.

It was a bit boring really.

Played footy there in the shell club days, the wind used to be fairly biting in the winter, wonder what our players from warmer climates must have thought, Uniteds complex used to be a rubbish tip years before honest and the site of an old bottle factory

Do we own the site, because I suspect we could develope it under MCFC build a load of low cost housing with views over the rags training complex, rent them out and pocket the money. :-) Or let council turn it into another sewage works that way the shit hasn't far to travel to be dealt with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.