Fascinating Facts about Ireland.

mammutly said:
Lucky13 said:
mammutly said:
A poster who doesn't know the difference between 'of' and 'have' is never to be taken seriously

And i'll ask again why didn't you fall on your sword , go on tell us , you said you would but you ain't.

It's very simple.

I - changed - my - mind.

Can you please get over it now?

Yeah no probs , thanks for the explanation

Re: Re: Re: Fascinating Facts about Ireland.

law74 said:
johnmc said:
City63 said:
It"s Lough Neagh & it"s not in Britain

Northern Ireland no longer in Britain? I missed that.

Still in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, still in the British Isles, however not in Great Britain.

Some Irish (both North and South) can be very pedantic (I think that is about the first true fact on this thread)
not pedantic..fact Davey lad!:)

City63 said:
law74 said:
johnmc said:
Northern Ireland no longer in Britain? I missed that.

Still in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, still in the British Isles, however not in Great Britain.

Some Irish (both North and South) can be very pedantic (I think that is about the first true fact on this thread)

True, but I was giving the full breakdown :-)

law74 said:
City63 said:
law74 said:

True, but I was giving the full breakdown :-)
you did indeed:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.