Fastest car you've driven....

stonerblue said:
when i was 14 this was fuckin scary around the country lanes of nottingham

[bigimg]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6b/Reliant_Scimitar_GTE_SE5A_2994cc_1972.JPG/799px-Reliant_Scimitar_GTE_SE5A_2994cc_1972.JPG[/bigimg]

That's belter of a vehicle mate, hard to believe they did the Robin Reliant aswell lol.

Fastest car I'd have to say the twin turbo Renault 5 GT (with full body-kit) rapid as, wasn't mine though.
Scariest 'fast' car was probably the Fiat Uno Turbo, never been in a car that could go so fast and yet feel like you had little or no control over it.

had my own car showroom for 8years now

dont even sell the motors in there, just keep them for when i want to drive somewhere

ferrari`s, range rovers, astons - love `em to bits

Fastest car ive driven....Bentley super sports...fkin vicious.
fastest bike Ducati 748...

My first car was a Honda CRX MK2 used to live in Germany got it up to 135 on the Autobahn, but you can't beat my latest ride a big red fire engine doing 60 through rush hour traffic on blues and twos, great buzz.

belmarsh1 said:

dont even sell the motors in there, just keep them for when i want to drive somewhere

Why not set up a leasing company? You'd make big money. Might aswell make some use out of them without actually selling them

BibbyBlue85 said:
belmarsh1 said:

Why not set up a leasing company? You'd make big money. Might aswell make some use out of them without actually selling them

dont need the money really

oil trader by day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.