Fastest player in the prem?

uwe rosler 28 said:
ricky holden

ricky holden is my wifes uncle best mate

what about big phill hes like ssssshhhhiiiiitttt oooooofffffffff aaaaaaaaa sssssssshhhhhhhhhoooooooovvvvvvvveeeeelllllllllllll

RobbieBrewer said:
ReaganBabeS_xO said:
Ive been asking people around msn and facebook
answers I got was
Walcott (10 times)
Lennon (10 times)
Agbonhalor (5 times)
Bellamy (twice)
SWP (4 times)
Micah Richards (3 Times)
Nedum Onuoha (3 Times)
Titus Bramble (Once)
Fernando Torres (once)
Dunne (Once)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Once)
Anelka (Once)
Wayne Rooney (Once)
Berbatov (once)
Robinho (once)
Jo (once)

Yeah I asked a lot of people but was fun :)

PMSL!!!I'd fancy myself in a race to the bar against that lot!

lol i know. I was just like chatting to random people and just asked and thats what it come out with. but some people did say like 4 people at a time lol

Nedum won't be as quick as he was when he was a lad. Footballers, like sprinters, have their physiques tuned to the sport. If he was a sprinter, I've no doubt he'd still be a brick shithouse of a bloke, like Linford Christie, but that game is all about explosive delivery of power, in a burst of 10 or 20 seconds. Football is a bit more dynamic- accelerate, stop, accelerate again, jump, etc etc. Then you need a slower burn of energy, to last 90 minutes of a match. Not to mention the far greater importance of upper body strength/ bulk.

Oh and I'd tip Mica to beat anyone on here in a sprint race! I suspect he's lost a bit with his knee trouble earlier in the season, but, if you remember, 12 months ago they talked about his explosive pace getting him out of bother his bad positional sense sometimes landed him in.

its got to be walcott. i remember watching arsenal v chelsea in the league cup final a couple of years back and just remember going woah! how quick was that!

and im not having big phil, tranny or agbonlahor because it doesnt count if you run like you've just shit yourself!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.