Fat B*stard allardyce

The Fat el Hombre

Got to say that although it was fucking brillaint to deny his team victory in the way we did today, and how great it was not to have to suffer his smugness in the post match interview, I am aboslutely devastated that this twat is back managing in the prem. blackburn were just exactly the same as bolton were today and it's fucking dreadful to watch. I despised bolton and I still do but I think a fair chunk of that hatred was down to fat bastard allardyce and the way they 'played' football

One of their players nearly kicked Stevies (I think) head off in the first half and you could hear the fat **** shouting to the ref 'He only went for the ball howard, he only went for the ball' over and over again rather than letting it be as it was an obvious foul.

I was sat watching today wishing that some no mark foreign club would hire him as a kit man or something so that we never have to see or hear form the **** but I am suffering knowing that this twat will probably managing in the prem for the most of the rest of his career

He'll no doubt complain that our second goal was probably offside , but that would only cancel out the penalty that should have been given for the foul on Robinho , which he'll probably argue escaped his notice.

Funny how some managers often don't see things that their own players do!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Got to say that although it was fucking brillaint to deny his team victory in the way we did today, and how great it was not to have to suffer his smugness in the post match interview, I am aboslutely devastated that this twat is back managing in the prem. blackburn were just exactly the same as bolton were today and it's fucking dreadful to watch. I despised bolton and I still do but I think a fair chunk of that hatred was down to Fat bastard allardyce and the way they 'played' football

One of their players nearly kicked Stevies (I think) head off in the first half and you could hear the fat **** shouting to the ref 'He only went for the ball howard, he only went for the ball' over and over again rather than letting it be as it was an obvious foul.

I was sat watching today wishing that some no mark foreign club would hire him as a kit man or something so that we never have to see or hear form the **** but I am suffering knowing that this twat will probably managing in the prem for the most of the rest of his career

My,My,My. Anyone would think you don't like him mate! ;-)

When they can no longer get the commode in the dugout and the directors won't have it in their box, we'll just have to put up with the fat , nay he's not fat, he's disgustingly obese. Hope he's got private medical insurance. Wouldn't want that bugger being a drain on the NHS.

black mamba said:
He'll no doubt complain that our second goal was probably offside , but that would only cancel out the penalty that should have been given for the foul on Robinho , which he'll probably argue escaped his notice.

Funny how some managers often don't see things that their own players do!

Defo onside.

Tugay pissed me off no end today. He always does tbh. Dirty cheat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.