Fat B*stard allardyce

City Raider said:
quiet_riot said:

If he'd have got off the pitch when he should, instead of tossing around walking over to the far side, we'd have lost. No doubt ref put on extra for that. Revenge is sweet...

I never thought of that....hahaha. fuck you Tugay.

I hate the fat **** with a rare passion. I'm still seething from when Sven was manager and we spanked fat sams barcodes 3-1. The interview that the ungracious fat **** gave to Sky afterwards was unbelievable. I can't bring myself to repeat it, I still get annoyed about it now.
I really, really hope he has a none fatal heart attack and has to retire to live out a very long frustrated, and piss soaked existence.

stony said:
I hate the fat **** with a rare passion. I'm still seething from when Sven was manager and we spanked fat sams barcodes 3-1. The interview that the ungracious fat **** gave to Sky afterwards was unbelievable. I can't bring myself to repeat it, I still get annoyed about it now.
I really, really hope he has a none fatal heart attack and has to retire to live out a very long frustrated, and piss soaked existence.

He's a nobody manager and time will catch up with him. Mmmm...a bit like our own I feel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.