Fat People

The Fat el Hombre

If people are so fat, why not just lose the weight? I'm watching this fat bird dance on britains got talent, she used to be thin and if she could lose the weight she'd not only be able to move around better but more importantly she'd be better looking and worth a go. Her act just seems a desperate attempt to regain a bit of confidence, which seems to be working to be fair to the girl

The Fat el Hombre said:
If people are so fat, why not just lose the weight? I'm watching this fat bird dance on britains got talent, she used to be thin and if she could lose the weight she'd not only be able to move around better but more importantly she'd be better looking and worth a go. Her act just seems a desperate attempt to regain a bit of confidence, which seems to be working to be fair to the girl

alrite saying that but who knows why shes not losing weight, to busy as many people are, cant afford the gym, comfy in a relationship. ???

Blue Mania said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

alrite saying that but who knows why shes not losing weight, too busy as many people are, cant afford the gym, comfy in a relationship. ???

These are not excuses for being fat.

News3_0.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.