Fat Sam wants Jo

Re: Blackburn want Jo

Always forget BFS got the push. Can't get to grips with Kean as their Manager. I'm also blaming my fading memory and old age.

i think Jo could do a job for Blackburn, at least he may get played in when he is in position.

I still think we have players who try doing the hard thing rather than squaring the ball to Jo, Tevez and Johnson have both been guilty of this.

To be fair they see more of him in training than we do and so they may think / know he is a bit suspect but i think he gets a rough ride.

FantasyIreland said:
Mirror Football have reported that Blackburn Rovers boss Steve Kean is attempting to sign Manchester City’s misfit Brazilian striker Jo in a bargain deal, only two years after he arrived at the Premier League for a club record fee.

The Brazilian is wanted by Rovers, who either could take him on a season-long loan, or in a permanent deal for a cheap fee, as City look to offload some of their squad members in a hurry.

The Brazilian, who spent last season on loan at Everton, is back at Eastlands after a mixed year at Goodison Park, and is only getting into the City team on the odd occasion, and looks to be out of manager Mancini’s long-term plans.

City paid a record £11m fee for Jo when he was signed from CSKA Moscow but he has become a casualty of their crazy spending in the last couple of seasons
Lol he's become a casualty of his own shitness.

abu13 said:
i think Jo could do a job for Blackburn, at least he may get played in when he is in position.

I still think we have players who try doing the hard thing rather than squaring the ball to Jo, Tevez and Johnson have both been guilty of this.

To be fair they see more of him in training than we do and so they may think / know he is a bit suspect but i think he gets a rough ride.

I can see what your saying, but i think the reason others try to do the hard thing instead of playing in jo speaks volumes. He has never performed for City. He seems to be one of those players who fails to fit in and live up to the hype.

Sooner he goes the better for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.