Fathers day - Help!

BlueKingEll said:
Bonusprint's offering Mirror readers a code which gets an A5 sized, personalised Fathers' Day card for the price of postage

Promotional Code:
SMFDAY9

http://www.bonusprint.co.uk/

Im getting good at copying and pasteing

I think Samba should stalk that neighbour she knows her dad has a sly eye at and snap her having (self?) sex or in mid change with her norks out and get the pic personalised as a card.

He'll thank her forever... ;)

Write him a letter telling him what he means to you. Use some decent paper and hand write it.

My daughter did this for me and I was completely taken aback, far better than anything else I've ever rec'd.

I just buy my Dad a can of his favourite beer and pour it over his grave then relight his candle. He passed away 12 years ago and I really do miss him :(

Zubrman said:
I just buy my Dad a can of his favourite beer and pour it over his grave then relight his candle. He passed away 12 years ago and I really do miss him :(

I know how you feel mate and Fathers' Day is always a tough one.
Just remember the good times you shared,shed the odd tear and raise a glass,(or several),in his honour.
Not that we need a special day to commemorate them - they are always in our hearts.
Take care blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.