FATIGUE my Ar**

citoeast

Mark Hughes is seriously taking the pi** using fatigue as an excuse. Out of the Carling Cup early, out of the FA Cup early, new players in January who were injuried most of season like Bellamy, our own injuried players coming back, a Winter Break twice (13 days followed by 10 days: 3rd - 17th January & 17 - 28 January), a 10 day March/April break just three games ago (22 March 4 April).

Marks excuses for yet another debacle of a performance: FATIGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1108150_hughes_issues_an_sos

This is not a Hughes out thread but if he was a player he would be dropped next game, and laughed at for this excuse. What happened the hard man, the strict discipline and major league emphasis on fitness.

I despair, he is taking the Pi** out of us fans. Anyone else think this and the continuous stream of Hughes excuses are laughable and deplorable.

Joe Royle used to do the same thing, every game coming up was a 'massif' game and he knew the players would be up for it and when we lost he would do just like Hughes and find some excuse,tiedness,fatigue the rub of the green, the referee or injuries, then the next game coming up was massif again and so it went on.The top line is no one wants to play for Hughes so they dont try and those that do try are fucking useless anyway so we are going to have a wonderfull spell at the moment

Completely agree:-

1/ He has told us continuously that his training methods would pay dividends.
They HAVEN'T. I'm not putting the blame on the regime he deploys on all of the injuries but it cannot be a coinicidence that we have the worst set of injuries probably ever.

2/ He has said loads of times we will be better in the 2nd half of the season. Ok we MAY be a llitte bit better than the first but we never show any consistency and so it's really no better.

3/ To blame fatigue is crap 2b honest, Petrov, Etuhu and Garrido haven't played & this is what pissed me off about Hughes as on one hand he says the team needed freshness, he gets it, we get beat and then he blames tiredness. I've never heard Fergu****, Winger or Benitez moan about playing 2 games a week. They are pro footballers who should be able to hack 2 games a week.

His excuses are wearing very thin.

excuses excuses you are starting to sound like allardyce now hughes what you should be blaming is
1.your apparent lack of tactics and game plan something demonstrated perfectly by fulham yesterday
2.your blinkered vision and bleatings about everything except your shortcomings

what mr hughes doesnt seem to appreciate is mr cook only supports you cos it keeps his arse in a highly paid job

who knows if you are still here next year you might not be manager but another of mr cooks americanisms

how about vice president of playing affairs

so for the sake of all us fans who still understand football both of you go

I have to agree with my Father's comments when he says that in the seventies and Eighties those British teams that won European trophies played on Wednesday then on Saturday, they did not complain of being tierd nor managers made it an excuse after losing games!
that makes todays players real pampered lazy sods! and i have to agree!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.