fav /worst pundit

fav is lee dixon cause he loves city. Worst is martin keown since he must have the most boring voice on tv! I fall asleep before he gets to the end of his sentance.

I can't stand Richard Keys and David Platt on Sky, they've both had a charisma bye-pass.

Surely Sky can come up with someone better than these two dullards!

Lee Dixon is a good call, knows his stuff, worst has to be Clive "I wanna suck off Ronaldo" Tyldesly but he is VERY closely followed by that C@*# Pleat

Phil Thompson. On Sky on a Saturday they have him watching Liverpool's games then reporting to the panel what's going on in the match. Biased bastard, the other team may aswell not be there and when he aint on screen you can hear the prick having a dry orgasm every time the bin dippers come close. P R I C K

Worst Shearer, so boring, never says anything controversial or remotely interesting.

Favourite Lawro (oops, sorry Alextrueblue!). Naah, only joking, not really, but I do think he's the best of the Beeb's poor main line-up but that's saying nowt.

I like Adrian Chiles; he gives the fans' view, straight from the heart; there are too many old pros on the box, sometimes they forget it's the fans' game, not just theirs.

I hate that opinionated and ignorant tosser on R5, Alan Green. He is so full of himself but actually, knows very, very little because he is unwilling to listen to a contrary view (and "why should I? I'm always right!", he says! My arse...).

Quite like Jim Beglin actually. Always seems fair and reasoned.

By far the worst is Paul Merson. Just because he's a charity case doesn't mean anyone should have to put up with his ignorant, ill informed, downright boring punditry.

Best is Dixon but I like adrian Chiles as well he adds a bit of humour to a dry show.

Richard keys is a wanker. that is all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.