Favourite aftershave/perfume

848m.jpg

This one was my favourite and still got a bottle but I don't use aftershave now for allergy reasons, they make my eyes itch and burn, getting too close to a boots counter is deadly.

s-l300.jpg

Not sure if it's the same but my aftershave of choice these days is Sauvage by Dior but it's a fairly newish one that wasn't around in the 80's. Or at least I'm pretty sure of it.
This one also helps with blow jobs but these days it's normally after costing me a few hundred euro on dinner and cocktails..
When you say it helps with blowjobs, it would be cheaper to gargle with mouthwash

Aqua di Gio, Issey Miyake and Chanel Allure Homme.

Still wear them now.

Not sure if it's the same but my aftershave of choice these days is Sauvage by Dior but it's a fairly newish one that wasn't around in the 80's. Or at least I'm pretty sure of it.
This one also helps with blow jobs but these days it's normally after costing me a few hundred euro on dinner and cocktails..
Try washing your todger.
It’s cheaper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.