Favourite chant at away supporters?

The good old days in the second division; you must have come on a skateboard (wycombe at home) and my all time fav; your stoke your a fooking joke!

my earliest memory is singing "we're all off the sunny spain, so fuck off welsh bastards" to swansea the last time they were in Div 1 just before the 82 world cup

"youve got gary megson, youve got gary megson ahar ha ha, ahar ha ha" at bolton when hed just taken over.

Already been mentioned but wanky wanderers is a belter.

We once played Wolves, and "Ian Lees golden army" quickly became "Rusty Lees rusty army"

Also once we played York, and their fans were in the Gene Kelly, there was a really ugly woman in their ranks and the North stand kept singing "ugly bird, ugly bird etc" both were very funny

Fa Cup at Spuds 3 Nil down - "were gonna win 4-3" to various chuckles from home fans - wish id have put a bet on.

I play rugby so when were in Cumbria its always
"Here we GLOW, here we GLOW"
and "We like barms your interbred"

Whats the Jelly and Ice Cream song ???

notdead said:
Fa Cup at Spuds 3 Nil down - "were gonna win 4-3" to various chuckles from home fans - wish id have put a bet on.

I play rugby so when were in Cumbria its always
"Here we GLOW, here we GLOW"
and "We like barms your interbred"

Whats the Jelly and Ice Cream song ???

jelly and ice cream when fergie dies
jelly and ice cream when fergie dies
bouncy castle when fergie dies
bouncy castle when fergie dies
(repeted)

theres loads of different ones though! :L

roypaul said:
Wimbledon at home and one of theres got injured. The ground was quite and someone started " DOES YOUR BROTHER WANK YOU OFF " to John Fashanu. Justin had come out the closet.
This was funny enough but Vinnie jones came and sat on the advertising facing the kippax shaking his head saying no and had a load of banter with the fans. Not a great song but a great moment any blue there will remember it.
when fashanu was on the ground someone out of the kippax threw a tangerine on the pitch it bounced once and then karre ingerbritsen started doing keepy ups with it.does anyone else remember this ?

sheikmedick said:
roypaul said:
Wimbledon at home and one of theres got injured. The ground was quite and someone started " DOES YOUR BROTHER WANK YOU OFF " to John Fashanu. Justin had come out the closet.
This was funny enough but Vinnie jones came and sat on the advertising facing the kippax shaking his head saying no and had a load of banter with the fans. Not a great song but a great moment any blue there will remember it.
when fashanu was on the ground someone out of the kippax threw a tangerine on the pitch it bounced once and then karre ingerbritsen started doing keepy ups with it.does anyone else remember this ?

I thought it was a satsuma...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.