Favourite City moments of 2010

mike1923

I'll start us off :

Bridge refusing to shake Terry's hand on the way to us winning 4-2 at 'Fortress' Stamford Bridge.

Join in!

Silvas goal at Blackpool ......

sheer quality.

12334o5.jpg

black mamba said:
Silvas goal at Blackpool ......

sheer quality.

12334o5.jpg

That was tied with the signing of David Sliva. I live in the states the night before last I heard was he was still not talking, and that Spanish agent was keeping quiet. Then to wake up with twitter, and message boards blown up saying he signed.

Black mamba, to add on to yours :

Tevez in the same game, scoring to put us 2-1 when Blackpool fans were still celebrating their goal and they still had their goal celebration music playing, went mental!

mike1923 said:
Black mamba, to add on to yours :

Tevez in the same game, scoring to put us 2-1 when Blackpool fans were still celebrating their goal and they still had their goal celebration music playing, went mental!

Tevez's second goal was all important , coming when it did with Blackpool in the ascendency ....... although i actually thought his first was superbly taken , how many players in world football could have scored that?

A good pick Mamba. For me though, it's this;

roberto-mancini_1696478c.jpg

When I looked at these signings together, I knew we were on to something which could possibly be "a bit special"

After making do with a twix from Asda before kick off , the Sheikh's just been told that the balti pies will be here by half time after all!

1zv2ubq.gif

AlthamBlue said:
A good pick Mamba. For me though, it's this;

roberto-mancini_1696478c.jpg

When I looked at these signings together, I knew we were on to something which could possibly be "a bit special"

That sums it up.

Against chelsea at home this season, second half, midfield hunting in packs closing down and tackling chelsea out the game (fairly) in front of the colin bell. Proud of the fighting spirit I was, Chelsea were beat right there and then, win the fight, you win the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.