Favourite City Moments?

Right behind the goal at the front Villa Park cup semi. Paul Power hits the free kick, seeing Cooper dive, the ball almost curling in, the sound of it hitting the net and the ball hitting the floor.......a few seconds of stunned silence....................and then fucking bedlam of the like I have never witnessed since.

The 6-1 in the pub which was full of the very worst kind of mouthy rags.
I think for City fans of a particular generation this was a huge moment. Utterly unforgettable. (Though, as I pointed out in another thread recently, Paul didn't actually take the free-kick!)

I think for City fans of a particular generation this was a huge moment. Utterly unforgettable. (Though, as I pointed out in another thread recently, Paul didn't actually take the free-kick!)

Here I am thinking, "what is he on about Power didnt take the free kick...then I watched on youtube. After all these years eh. lol

Here I am thinking, "what is he on about Power didnt take the free kick...then I watched on youtube. After all these years eh. lol

I just watched highlights of this match and the commentator highlighted we had won 8 of our previous 10 cup semi-finals. Tremendous record but what is the record now? Anyone?

Christ, that reminds me of what a **** ferguson was. Glad I don't have to listen to his bullshit after a game any more. An absolute **** of a human being.

I see something different, utter twat that Fergie was....he was rattled to the core by not only the seismic loss on the night, but the way Mancini displayed his GARGANTUAN gonads!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.