Favourite comedian

Big comedy fan here... Hard to choose just one, I like so many.

Frankie Boyle
Greg Davies
Stuart Francis
Andy Parsons
Mark Watson
Bill Bailey
Steven K Amos

loads more... just can't remember.

Rod Hull. That time he attacked snoop dogg on the word was just f*ckin' comedy gold.

and,of course he signed out in style too,trying to fix the tv aerial on his roof when the rags were on

Pearcey said:

Frankie Boyle
Greg Davies
Stuart Francis
Andy Parsons
Mark Watson
Bill Bailey
Steven K Amos

you always go on about jethro being your number one comedian!

JASON MANFORD-not just coz he's a blue but because he's the best comedian and actually a really honest bloke.

If anyone has the opportunity to go and watch him live do it, because he's the best stand-up comic around, much funnier than when he is on 8 out of 10 cats. He does his act, fairly clean (not the overuse of swearing you get with some comedians) and tottally hilarious. Then has a Q&A at the end and makes quick remarks to the questions. After that he comes out and signs autographs and lets everyone have their picture taken with him. Brilliant guy.

Mr Rich said:
JASON MANFORD-not just coz he's a blue but because he's the best comedian and actually a really honest bloke.

If anyone has the opportunity to go and watch him live do it, because he's the best stand-up comic around, much funnier than when he is on 8 out of 10 cats. He does his act, fairly clean (not the overuse of swearing you get with some comedians) and tottally hilarious. Then has a Q&A at the end and makes quick remarks to the questions. After that he comes out and signs autographs and lets everyone have their picture taken with him. Brilliant guy.

Yep, Jason Manford is a funny guy, top comedian for me too

Pearcey said:

Frankie Boyle
Greg Davies
Stuart Francis
Andy Parsons
Mark Watson
Bill Bailey
Steven K Amos

Parsons speaks in exclamations which I find really annoying and as for Amos....... I keep seeing him on these 'list' shows, slagging off anyone and everyone, yet he is the single most unfunny man in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.