Favourite Derby moment ever that you've been to...

My first away at Satan's Crack , and it was my birthday . A draw that felt like a win after coming back from 2-0 down .

''...Arthur , Arthur , Arthur , Arthur Albiston..''

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZzQXUwPFr4[/youtube]

Mike Doyle scoring at the Stretford End with Franny completing his hat trick !
Think it was the same day that Big Mal,prior to the KO stood in front of the Stretford End with 3 fingers up.
Pity !!!
We only managed 4 goals !!

The feeling after the celebration from Oldfields first. Panting, fists clenched, slowly drawing breath.

The United defence dallying on the ball. Morley, he's in ......oh no my heart won't take it. SAVED........out to Lake.......SAVED.......ball to be won...Morley 2 - 0 . YES....YES....YES.....YES....

The 5th goal in the Maine Road Massacre for me.

Brilliant,brilliant goal and really was the icing on the cake to a superb day.Was
also my sisters 21st birthday party that night.

Worst moment SWP's goal in the 4-1 at CoMS.Had a tenner on City to win 3-1!

All the home wins have been great days but my favourite moments are the goals at the swamp: Clive Wilson's header, Brightwells' screamer, Curle's penalty and (at the time) Uwe's opener in the Cup.

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
Shit result, but May 2007, Michael Ball stamping on Ronaldo and Surly Bacon face jumping about the touchline with the coat flying about in protest! GIRUY!!

This was my first derby!

Hinchcliffe's wave to the rags that were left in the ground after he scored number 5 in the famous 5-1 win. I also remember Ian Brightwell scoring a peach of a goal to equalise at their place- that was a close 2nd along with the Goat's goal after Neville's cock-up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.