Favourite ever player

imred4life said:
georgie said:
I have only been atching City since the 90's so havent seen the great players of the past very much so my favourite player would probably be Georgie, the skill he had on the ball was amazing, destroyed opponents and got some great goals

I have to agree, Best was the Best !!

i hate when people think hes a legend even like the media, he was an alcholic who beat up his wife - no matter what team he played for hes still a cock

bluemooncol said:
imred4life said:

i hate when people think hes a legend even like the media, he was an alcholic who beat up his wife - no matter what team he played for hes still a cock

he made mistakes like everyone but he was still talented

but get back to the main topic, best CITY players ever

bluemooncol said:
imred4life said:

i agree, but if i was married to her i would beat her too... with my cock!!!

imred4life said:
georgie said:
I have only been atching City since the 90's so havent seen the great players of the past very much so my favourite player would probably be Georgie, the skill he had on the ball was amazing, destroyed opponents and got some great goals

best was a great player, overall charlton buried him, a true pro, a gentleman on and off the pitch.
players along side best in quality include, backenbaur, pele, mattews
and the fantastic john charles.

btw i dont know if you've been banned yet, too busy to luck, for now i will let you stay,thats if you behave.

Apart from Derek Jeffries (could have been the greatest centre back/ Left Half ever! but he liked a drink or two or even three) got to be Colin Bell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.