favourite goal

Aguero's - fantastic one touch passing move. Straight off the training ground and through them like a hot knife through butter. Slick, precise, deadly. They had no answer to it.

And because Aguero had the final score on his back ;-)

For me favourite goal was the 4th (watching City for 25 years has taken it's toll) when they pulled one back I started shitting it again and so the relief when that went in was fantastic (smashed my knee on the seat in front as well, no legroom at that sty)

Tough question. Each had it's own character, it's own beauty, it's own brilliance. Different colours, different shades...

Nope can't do it.

I'm going to have to watch it again tonight and come up with a top three.

Aguero.

20 passes or so. All players had a touch. Then finished with some delightful 1-touch stuff.

Aguero, gotta be Aguero's.

Although, Silva's pass for the 6th was just...

The agony of choice. Pope or Dryden? Donner or Tikka? Shakespeare or Middleton? Monet or Gaugin? 5-1 or 1-6? The Scarlattis or the Bachs? Sausage or bacon butty?

Last one I think on balance. I wanted to go one louder than 89. That's why I was wth our Walter in spirit on his fanzone appearance when he was saying "embarrass them" and then "please, please, please" as Sir David of Silva made that beautiful volleyed pass. That last goal was more to me than just how damn fine it was in and of itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.