Favourite Madness Song

TheMightyQuinn said:
Let's not forget that Suggs best work, alongside that of Langer and Winstanley, came in the form of helping Morrissey on his 2nd studio album Kill Uncle.

No, no. No, no, no. You can't get there that way. Follow me

I used to sing baggy trousers on karaoke as a kid, probably go for Ghost train now, I don't listen to madness much any more but that's usually the only one I do when i bother.

Or Tomorrows just another day

Yess!!!! Great Thread, possibly my all time favourite band.

So many great songs to choose from, Baggy Trousers is always a favourite when having a cheesy night out. On completely the opposite end of the scale, Yesterdays men is a great song. At a concert....Bed and Breakfast man is a great singalong track (ooohhhhhhhh he was, he was the bed and breakfast man, hey hey he was, he was the bed and breakfast man).

Sadly their later stuff is nothing compared to the earlier efforts, and suggs' solo stuff isn't that great. (although having said that I do like Wizard (I think it's called that) from the Wonderful album).

VoodooBlue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Let's not forget that Suggs best work, alongside that of Langer and Winstanley, came in the form of helping Morrissey on his 2nd studio album Kill Uncle.

No, no. No, no, no. You can't get there that way. Follow me

I used to sing baggy trousers on karaoke as a kid, probably go for Ghost train now, I don't listen to madness much any more but that's usually the only one I do when i bother.

Or Tomorrows just another day

You're alright really VD, you get two thumbs up from me babes :)

Far too many to choose from.

Would go with VDB's choices but also Bed and Breakfast Man, and that Sun and Rain one (cos it cheers me up and makes me smile when I hear it).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.