Favourite music videos.

This is not an official vid, it’s been made by a guy who went with a load of his mates sailing and surfing around Indonesia and then cut what they recorded with the brilliant ‘given to fly’ by Pearl Jam, it matches the lyrics to what they had recorded really well .
I came across it about 12 years ago, as Pearl Jam were/are notorious for not doing song videos.

Penultimate track from a set that launched Santana to international fame.

• Carlos Santana - guitar, vocals, maracas, cowbell
  • Gregg Rolie - vocals, keyboards, maracas, tambourine, jingle bells
  • Jose "Chepito" Areas - percussion, trumpet
  • Mike Carabello - timbales, congas, percussion
  • Michael Shrieve - drums
  • David Brown - bass

Last edited:
You obviously feel strongly about this one to start a thread on it, so (genuine question), what makes that particular video so good/special from your pov? I ask because I’ve watched it myself and can’t see it, but I’d be interested to know what you think.

In terms of my favourites, I’m sure there are loads but the only one that springs to mind (apart from Weekender, which beats everything and which I posted on the film scene thread recently), is the Christopher Walken Fatboy Slim one with his fabulous dancing.
Apart from the fact that I love the song I like the shots around the castle, especially the time lapse at the beginning when the snow arrives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.