Favourite (night)club

paddystyle said:
twillo in nyc best i've ever been in once a month sasha and john digweed,the top notch charlie might have something to do with that though

ha I'm sure that had something to do with it, I'd fcuking love to go there been told loads about it and could have over this weekend with a few lads but wasn't gonna miss the derby was I, no way jose!

MikeF said:
I was reminiscing recently with some mates about best nights out etc and got onto clubs but I had some legendary nights out in town at amongst others:

hacienda
konspiracy
thunderdome
precinct 13

is anyone of my age on here who remembers these? and I do actually think I'm turning into an old far as nowhere compares with the above nowadays, bah humbug

I just had to post something not remotely to do with the derby as I'm getting nervous as hell all of a sudden!

Yes, all of them. Brilliant. Loved the Boardwalk too, the "Yellow" nights on a Friday were immense.
The Venue was ace as well. I also have a soft spot for "THE CYPRUS". Dancefloor fulla broken glass, and they always played "Rock the Casbah" while it kicked-off I seem to remember.

These Days...

South
The Venue
Matt & Phreds

... thats about it.

Jilly's occasionally but it's nowhere near as good as it used to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.