Favourite player

Bernard, at Everton, starting to adjust to the prem now and I think will start showing more and more just what a player he is

When I was a kid it was Ian Wright, proper underrated player and a true entertainer! Also loved Gazza.

Nowadays it’s a lot harder to like footballers because they are nearly all soft injury feigning diving boring ****s with no personality.

So I’d probably say Troy Deaney because he’s not one of these ****s who thinks football is an audition to play Tom Daly in a film, or just for that goal against Leicester in the play offs, the best thing I’ve ever seen in football outside City.

Wouldn’t say I had a favourite as such, but I do rate Callum Wilson. I don’t think it’ll be long before one of the bigger clubs gives him a go. A very capable striker who scores all types of goals.
Yeah was well impressed with him last week.

Scott McTominay. Whenever I see their ‘bright new hope’ it confirms just how desperate the Rags now are. Hang on a minute ... why pick on McTominay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.