Favourite scenes/quotes from films.

And it's the fair haired but slightly balding Bobby Charlton to kick off this important FA cup 5th round tie between manchester u****d and Tottenham hotspur.

But sir, i thought you were Denis Law?

Denis Laws in the wash today son.

Brian Glover in the games episode in 'Kes' one of my favourite films.

The Sicilian scene from true Romance

So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, WASPS from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that n***er gene. Now this

Burnage Is Blue said:
The Sicilian scene from true Romance

So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, WASPS from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that n***er gene. Now this

Yeah I like that scene too, very well put together. One of my favourite all time actors is Chris Walken.

COCK..PRICK............Fucking Knob...................Arsehole........Twwwwat........goon......arsehole.....look at the f.............; "Wilson .You fucking ****" Taken from the Film 24Hour Partypeople........ and every street in the whole of Manchester,and beyond that Tony Wilson walked on , lol. the collective view of Mancs.

1_barry_conlon said:
And it's the fair haired but slightly balding Bobby Charlton to kick off this important FA cup 5th round tie between manchester u****d and Tottenham hotspur.

But sir, i thought you were Denis Law?

Denis Laws in the wash today son.

Brian Glover in the games episode in 'Kes' one of my favourite films.

haha uncanny that was what I was gonna put aswell, feckin love that film.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3cayRMnVb8[/youtube]

must include this aswell though.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpf3OuCl6HU[/youtube]

Sad I know but still cracks me up after all these years. ;0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.