Favourite Scottish team

aka blue jambo said:
greenie said:
hearts for me, been to tynecastle a few times, good laugh up there

you really have to change that user name,son lol

when are you coming back up?

haha, lol.

erm, should be up at some point before xmas, when hearts play on the opposite day to city, or we might come up for the new year game like we did last year. fancy an away this year though, maybe one of the old firm? will tickets be an issue?

nickson71 said:
not that bothered really

Im with you! I couldnt care less about any team from Scotland, Holland, Germany, anywhere!
I just support City, i dont even support Altrincham (my proper local team) i want them to lose when they play and i link them to United as United reserves play at Alty's ground! and i live in Timperley in Altrincham!

masterwig said:
kenster197 said:
Always good to have an educated response "Par-5"??!!?? Supported City since '76, supported the Rangers since '74, and if you guys down south haven't yet seen the association between Celtic and the rags then Im shocked!! Never known a Celtic fan to support a team that wears Blue yet.

I've seen the association and I don't care.

I'm a City fan. Celtic and the rags can do what they want. I'm not going to falsely 'support' a team to spite the rags.

City > all Scottish teams (especially the Old Firm with their sectarian bollocks)

One life. One love. One City.

Exactly! I think supporting Rangers because United and Celtic have a link is totally out of my range of reckoning! i couldnt give a toss about them and i would probably support anyone but Rangers and Celtic if i ever did want to support a club from Scotland! they totally ruin football up there for everyone else, i get bored seeing a top 4 in England but a constant top 2 must drive people to madness up there!

By the way this link Celtic and United have must be a strange one as there was an article a few years ago in King of the Kippax written by a Celtic fan saying how much they all hate Man Utd and their link to them! Plus there have been Celtic fans come on here and say the same thing and one said he is a City and Celtic fan! so all this Celtic and United link i think maybe more in Ireland with the plastic fans than it is in Glasgow and Manchester with the proper fans!

When travelling up to Scotland nearly always see the Manchester Hearts coach on the way up . Do they still fly the Manchester Hearts flag in the Stadium ?
Also , there`s also a big Man City flag thats always on show at Queen of the South .
Greenock Morton was unbelievable for the amount of City tops seen in a Ground other than Eastlands .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.