Favourite Scottish team

Celtic

Also look out for Peterhead's result as I was them on CM when I was about 10 and always looked out for them since.

Many blue moons ago while on a pre season in Scotland ended up at Arbroath (just passing through ). The ground was open and not a soul about we had a look round. A range rover pulled up and a bloke got out to unload his car. He was struggling abit with this booth so we helped him. Turns out he was the chairman of the club. Took inside to look round , saw the famous ball used to beat Bon accord 36-0. Smashing little club always look out for their results.

kenster197 said:
Always good to have an educated response "Par-5"??!!?? Supported City since '76, supported the Rangers since '74, and if you guys down south haven't yet seen the association between Celtic and the rags then Im shocked!! Never known a Celtic fan to support a team that wears Blue yet.

Typical hun living in ignorance.............

kenster197 said:
Always good to have an educated response "Par-5"??!!?? Supported City since '76, supported the Rangers since '74, and if you guys down south haven't yet seen the association between Celtic and the rags then Im shocked!! Never known a Celtic fan to support a team that wears Blue yet.

I've seen the association and I don't care.

I'm a City fan. Celtic and the rags can do what they want. I'm not going to falsely 'support' a team to spite the rags.

City > all Scottish teams (especially the Old Firm with their sectarian bollocks)

One life. One love. One City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.