Favourite second team/most hated other team

daveduke67

Exclude the obvious hated team please.

I keep my eye out for Bolton as I live there, my first ever match was watching them against West Brom, playing in a fetching green and yellow kit, when Gary Owen (City reject woah woah) had just signed. Plus I used to go with my super white mates when City were playing too far away - it was only a fiver to get in. That was in the day when football was played on a Saturday or a Wednesday - none of this Sky nonsense.

I always have hated spurs. I fuckin hate that yid army chant and I had the misfortune of accepting an invite into the supporters club lounge when we played them. Got surrounded by them all being cheeky chirpy Cockneys with their sparkling wit and repartee - hate that accent more than any other. Got beat but almost had Gazza in tears - If you've shagged Gazzas bird clap your hands, Gazza Gazza where's your bird.

I don't have a second team but I always look out for Fulhams results cos they're a "nice" club. They seem a family, supporters orientated club and I like that.

Most hated other team is Everton. I just can't stand them. Moyes, their shit tip of a ground, deluded fans. They're shit and yet they overachieve. I'd love them to go down and have to have a fire sale from their shed of a ground, the worst from an health and safety perspective. Woodison Park is a shithole.

Favourite second team would probably be Wolves (despite '74!). No obvious reason, really. One of the old traditional clubs, with a bit of history. The second most hated club has to be Spurs; no other team (not even Dipperton) come close.

2nd team - any of the local clubs (except Manure, and now Wigan). Also have a soft spot for Carlisle as I lived up their for a few years.

most hated? easy - Spurs and Middlesbrough

My soft spot team is Blackpool,and apart from the stretford LACK OF buccs,it has to be liverpool,and another i cant stick is celtic,but look out for partick thistle as for when i always had loads of Alan Rough swopsys at temple jnrs cheetham hill.

Second is caley thistle, as they are my local team and most of my mates have season tickets. As i can't go to games i don't really have a second hated team.

Most hated other team has to be Everton. I hate them with a passion, especially after moving to Merseyside a few years ago. They are the most deluded, jealous set of fans i have come across. I think feeling is mutual with them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.