Favourite second team/most hated other team

Second fav team is Rangers

As for most hated,well I've a few Spuds,Everton,Rags and Horwich Hillbillies.

Secon team is Blackpool and has been for 30 years when i moved here from Manchester

Dont hate any other team as i dont want to dilute the vemon i have for the scum

But i dislike PNE (for the reason look at my second team )

I have a soft spot (and even a scarf) for Aberdeen. A strange choice for a City fan, I realize, but one of my best friends from uni is from Turriff, and he talked me into adopting the Dons as my SPL team. I also count Colorado Rapids from MLS as my third team, but to say I'm out of practice there is probably being a bit generous.

As for teams I hate apart from the Rags, I think the biggest might be Aston Villa. Insufferable fan base who hilariously think they have a divine right to winning things.

Interestin post and interesting response. It seems that Everton and Spurs feature regularly on most disliked.
I've been to White Hart Lane once about 67/8. City took the lead in the first half but lost in the end. The only thing I remember of the game was the disgusting attitude of the Spurs fans towards their own black players. I have never been back since and dislike the club.
My father was a Liverpudlian and I always look for the Liverpool result second. However my bro is an Everton supporter and has to be one of the most bigoted and biased supporters ever. The toffeees are never beaten on merit. It's always a crooked ref, blind linesmen or cheating that robs them of a result. No different from Fergie.
So its Everton and Spurs. Why is it then that they are both our bogey teams???

2nd team: probably altrincham (although do like wolves and fulham)
2nd hated. spurs, everton, newcastle, boro, wigan, bolton, liverpool, accrington stanley (for selling altrincham an ineligible player and getting them in deep shit), cardiff. take your pick

I don't have a second team, well club team anyway, I suppose England are my second team!

The fans I hate most, other than United fans, are Everton! For reasons see my post in the "7 reasons I hate Everton" thread on page 52!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.