Favourite Sex Scenes

When you tie them up and get some bulldog clips, nipple clmps, rubber gloves, a towel and lube.
That is when you stick the...SCENES i get you now my bad.

Think i saw Texas Pete rubbing one of on Superted once, hot shit.

I think I can beat the lot of you. There's a scene in the French film 'Q' with two luscious ladies, Helene Zimmer and Deborah Levy. Get yourselves on Dailymotion boys! ;-)

Malty said:
Footballer's Wives had a scene when some bird is getting romped senseless on a pool table.

Mentioned earlier in the thread about the one of Zoe Lucker getting fucked stupid in a private jet in one episode, both actors looked like they were fully into it!

Footballers wives, shit program but some great sex scenes!

Churchill123 said:
Malty said:
Footballer's Wives had a scene when some bird is getting romped senseless on a pool table.

Mentioned earlier in the thread about the one of Zoe Lucker getting fucked stupid in a private jet in one episode, both actors looked like they were fully into it!

The pool table scene featured Gillian ''BJ'' Taylforth. Seen her in celebrity Big Brother last night.

Damn, she's looking well for 57!

des hardi said:
black swan.....
Good shout des
natalie-portman-mila-kunis-black-swan.jpg

jimharri said:
Churchill123 said:
Malty said:

The pool table scene featured Gillian ''BJ'' Taylforth. Seen her in celebrity Big Brother last night.

Please excuse my ignorance, but why the "BJ" is it what i think your on about?

Churchill123 said:
jimharri said:
Churchill123 said:

Please excuse my ignorance, but why the "BJ" is it what i think your on about?
Indeed.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/news/high-drama-as-actress-loses-libel-case-the-sex-in-car-hearing-featuring-a-star-of-eastenders-ended-with-scenes-worthy-of-casualty-and-a-pounds-500000-legal-bill-1409379.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/news/high- ... 09379.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.