Favourite Sex Scenes

markbmcfc said:
Sorry to spoil a few parties, but Drew Barrymore car bonnet scene was a body double.....

Oh and the Halle Berry one was in Monsters Ball for the guy that wanted to know.

I realise I sound like a wierd sex scene guru person so i'll just go away now.

Look out, Kiljoy was here.

Refuse to believe it anyway.

You'll be telling us the girls in Hot British Chav Lesbians 6, are not really lesbians next.

Gaylord du Bois said:
bell_mcfc said:
eva green in the dreamers. amazing just amazing
My mate found that on DailyMotion the other day. He liked it more than the fat kid love cakes.
The one where she's doing the dance to the old scratchy record?

30365748.jpg

Gaylord du Bois said:
Ammy said:
The food sequence in 9 1/2 weeks was hot :)
As much as I love you Ammy I've got to say what a fuckin let down that film was.
She was better in My stepmother was an alien.

Fortunately a bond as strong as ours could never be broken by your ridiculously poor opinions of films...

I originally thought the Jessica Lange one must have been a body double doing it but they make sure the camera pans down from her face to her crotch. God knows what her husband thought when he first saw it. Let's not have any of that professional artiste nonsense either.

The only correct answer to this, is Neve Campbell and Denise Richards lesbian/threesome scene in Wild Things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.