favourite sh1t city player?

TonyGrealishwasmad said:
Gordon Davies and Tony Grealish

Still recall Lillis crossing for Davies to score that diving header against Watford in the FA Cup 86-87 season I think and doing that silly dance in front of the Kippax - A game that went to a 3rd replay.

Davies hit a hat-trick on his debut for City v Leeds in the FMC !!

I remeber being stood in the Kippax, every time GD got the ball it was met with a combination of boos and groans. Felt genuinely sorry for the man. Set up my very own Gordon Davies appreciation society. He was utter shite tho'

Favourite shit player would have to be Creaney. He showed something at Celtic but it just never quite happened for him at City. Not the only Scot from the early 90s who failed to make the transition to top flight football south of the border - albeit he played in a very poor Celtic side and maybe just stood out before having his limitations exposed.

Edgehill - not shit in my eyes but anyone who gets enough shit to leave pitch in tears is a) possibly shit b) cares. And lets not forget he had the nads to take a pen at Wembley and scored. Top man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.