Favourite sport other than football?

PoolHustler said:
Forzacitizens said:
PoolHustler said:
Forzacitizens said:
9 ball pool, pool hustler and sloppy joshua, where do you usually play?
I'm in Jersey mate, but played a lot of tournaments in the UK & France over the years.

ahh cool, i used to be on the BPPPA tour which travelled round Britain

Very good mate. I play UK 8ball and woundn't have minded joining the IPA tour but it's just to expensive regards to travel. Played at the World Championships in Manchester in 96 and lost in the semi's 10-6 to Greg Farren who went on to win it

yeh i know what you mean mate very expensive in terms of time and travel, fortunately i won myself onto the tour. I used to play at club replay in stockport, do you know it? every Monday they had a competition but they stopped doing them now as everyone started to go to Rileys in Stretford. I've played against Raj Hundal if you know him

yeh i know what you mean mate very expensive in terms of time and travel, fortunately i won myself onto the tour. I used to play at club replay in stockport, do you know it? every Monday they had a competition but they stopped doing them now as everyone started to go to Rileys in Stretford. I've played against Raj Hundal if you know him[/quote]

No never been there mate. Seen Hundal play on Sky a few times but don't know him. See Darren Appleton's been doing well recently in 9/10 ball tours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.