Favourite sport other than football?

lostmyhouseski said:
pominoz said:
Australian Rules Football.
Carlton,The Blues.

i think i have a new best friend! : )

haha been wondering if someone supports both blues!played absolutely terrible today..but they cant play musch worse against west coast on friday!u get down to telstra dome or the G to cheer them on much mate?
ive been supporting them since i was 4!
Not been to a game for a couple of years now,kids/work put a stop to that.My nephew is over here on a working holiday and is keen to catch a game or two,so i have a good excuse to go now.Thought i was doubley cursed for awhile there,but City and Carlton are both on the up.
C'MON BLUES.

Love coaching my son's basketball team. Great sport and luck forward to that every Saturday.

Mine is cycling though. Spent fortunes on my bikes. Great weather today but off to a christening in an hour or would have a blast.

Anyone doing Manchester Blackpool this year?

Play golf but it frustrates the life out of me.

lostmyhouseski said:
pominoz said:
Carlton,The Blues.

haha been wondering if someone supports both blues!played absolutely terrible today..but they cant play musch worse against west coast on friday!u get down to telstra dome or the G to cheer them on much mate?
You're both banned.

Football first.
Rugby League
Cricket (because we're better than you at it)
Baseball
Formula 1

Golf - playing and watching, not that I get much chance to do either with two young kids.

If you've ever watched a Ryder Cup (team event, Europe v America) then you'll probably have caught the bug!

It's footy first though, by a country mile. No other sport can make your day (or ruin it) like football.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
lostmyhouseski said:
pominoz said:
Carlton,The Blues.

You're both banned.

Football first.
Rugby League
Cricket (because we're better than you at it)
Baseball
Formula 1
You not happy with South Melbourne up there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.