Favourite XI

Iamthemusicman

First off I'll admit that I got this idea from RagCafe. (Don't hate me)

Excluding anyone who has played for City, what is your 'Dream Team'? 11 players you just like more than anyone else, whether they were more exciting than everyone else or whatever your reason no matter how weird/irrational it might seem.

Buffon - the best GK of the past 20 years. So consistent. Comes across as a cool guy in his interviews too.
Zanetti - wonderful RB. Played at the highest level forever. Hopefully Zab will be our Zanetti.
Thuram - pace, power, world class defender. Physical beast.
Maldini - probably the best defender ever. World class throughout his career. Proper gentleman too.
Abidal - I always had a soft spot for Lyon. Got lots of respect for him overcoming cancer too.
Essien - just a beast. Perfect CM. Would have loved to have him at City. That goal against Arsenal.
Davids - similar to Essien really. Also I loved his dreadlocks and goggles.
Juninho - like Abidal one of my favourite Lyon players. Those free-kicks.
Messi - had to get him in. Best I've ever seen. Doubt I'll ever see anyone better.
Ronaldinho - the most skilful player I've seen. So fun to watch. His goal against Chelsea in the CL was beautiful.
Totti - a one club man and a wonderful player I feel never quite got as much recognition because he stayed at Roma. No Totti, no party.

De Gea
Neville
Vidic
Ferdinand
Irwin
Beckham
Keane
Scholes
Giggs
Van Nistleroy
Yorke

-------------------Kahn------------------
-----------Maldini-----Nesta-----------
lahm----------Makalele--------Carlos
----------Zidane------seedorf---------
---Messi--------------------Ronaldinho
-----------------Ronaldo----------------

R9 not the tranny

Last edited:
Casillas

Zanetti
Cannavaro
Maldini
Lahm

Kaka'
Vieira
Scholes

Rivaldo
Ibrahimovic
Henry

Near enough every member of that team has captained their country, a team of leaders bar maybe Scholes and Rivaldo.

----------------Buffon----------------

Thuram--Desailly--Baresi--Maldini

--------Davids-----Makalele---------
--------------Zidane------------------

-----Messi--------------Maradona-------
--------------Ronaldo*-----------------

*The real one, not the Portuguese tranny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.