Favourite Yaya moment?

Newcastle away. As much as the FA cup was amazing, Newcastle away was a higher level of importance, and without it no Aguerooooo moment would follow.

I was gonna go for this one, but I have to pick the Semi. Zab's fave moment was the sending off of the Ginger Pig, and from the same time slot, Yaya's nutmeg on Van der Sar! 'Twas another turning point. There's 670 million universal Ragamuffins still choking on it!

Yeah because we have been so successful in the transfer market.

This thread is called favourite Yaya moment not let's have a go at Yaya.

This man won us trophies. He was instrumental in our first trophy for 35 years. He was instrumental in our first title for 44 years. He was instrumental in our 2nd title in 3 years, he turned a disappointing performance against Sunderland on its head to win our first league cup for 38 years, he scored our winning penalty for our second league cup in 3 years, he was our best player in our last semi final against Arsenal being a fingertip away from giving us a chance of another FA Cup.

This man is a fucking legend for us.

A Legend.

And anyone who doesn't think this is fucking stupid.

He's been the best and most influential player of this era. The idea that we'd have been more successful if we hadn't bought him is really stretching it given that he for much of his time, he's probably been the best central midfielder in the world.

He's also the best player we have had since Colin Bell. I think he is marginally better than Bell but it matters not one way or the other.

He's been the best and most influential player of this era. The idea that we'd have been more successful if we hadn't bought him is really stretching it given that he for much of his time, he's probably been the best central midfielder in the world.

He's also the best player we have had since Colin Bell. I think he is marginally better than Bell but it matters not one way or the other.

Back of the net....

Like others, spoilt for choice, but hard to look past that first Newcastle goal cos of what it meant to us. Without that, the derby win 3 days earlier and the 1-6 would have meant very little. And such a superb strike as well against a Newcastle team that were bang in form after winning at Chelsea a few days earlier.

Just watched the shoot out vs Liv. Yaya's "Sergio" style celebration having slotted the winning penner was brilliant.

What an immense footballer he has been for us.

Great player. Second only to Bell in City's all-time greatest. Played his heart out in the semi v Arsenal and deserved another Cup Final, maybe next year.
Impossible to decide between the Wembley goals in 2011 and Newcastle 2012.

Yaya on the charge is the most awesome sight. So Villa goal for me, but away to Newcastle kept the run going and changed our history. 44 FUCKING YEARS! (AND I was there in 1968).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.