Favourite Yaya moment?

The first against Newcastle, the one v palace where he just bullied his way though then chipped it in, the semi v the rags and slapping Hazard about in the tunnel.

Hard to look past the United semi final goal for me. I haven't been his biggest fan in the past couple of seasons but no one can deny the huge impact he's had on our club over the last 5-6 years

If ever there was a lesson not to leave the ground early, that was it. Magnificent goal, which I would have have regretted missing in favour of five minutes extra sleep.

I didn't even make the match, pot hole on Manc way
Still sat on parkway 20 mins after KO so turned round and watched 2nd half at home :(

Think I've put this on before but the Newcastle game away I was away and had to get up at 5.00 in the morning in Vegas to to watch it in a bar in hotel, only 2 other people in and yep the one sat next to me was a cockney red, roaring them forward shouting " do the blue ****s " and " they're shit "
I hadn't made a peep and he had no idea I was a blue....until YaYa scored :) I turned screaming in his face pumping both fists at him
The other lad stood up smiling and said " nice one mate do you want a drink " I said " are you a blue ? " he said " no a Blackburn fan but I don't want those fuckers to win it " :) good day that was

When you here your rivals acknowlege what a great player he is you know hes something special. I have heard that several times even from a couple of mates who support united.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.