FC Basel (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for going off topic, can’t find the thread, any news about PEPs contract extension, I was hoping it would be announced right after PEGs announcement to take the wind out of his sails, just hope he stays for many years to come.. PEP that is
To be honest I hope PEG stays there for another few years.
He's doing a great job thus far - wasting money, doing nothing to improve them. Most importantly they have him on such a short leash at some point his head will literally EXPLODE lol

Absolutely no chance we should rotate for a CL tie in the knockout stages. Anyone who suggests that is out of their mind

Same team vs Leicester, swap out Zinchenko for Danilo and Gundo for Dave if he is fit
Dave yes.
Danilo no
Think Zinchenko has been doing great - Yes a minor mistake Sat but I thinks he's up to the job.
Delph though if fit - yes

Ederson
Walker Otamendi Laporte Danilo
Fernandinho
De Bruyne Silva
Bernardo Aguero Sterling

Bravo Zinchenko Stones Kompany Gundogan Foden Sane/Brahim

Based on last few games and substitutions reckon Danilo will start

Will probably be tougher than we expect. A few away goals regardless of result should be enough tho to get through.​

Any news on Dave? Is it injury or his family issues that's keeping him out? Hope he's alright!

full strength, sensible performance. A draw will be ok, a victory of any sort better :)

Is Merlin available for this game ? Gundogan is doing fine, but Merlin could help us to settle this tie in the first leg.

Not scared of any of them. We've come out around level pegging with Bayern every time we've played them, we were a match for Barca last year and we knocked PSG out 2 years ago quite comfortably. On top of that, we're better than we've ever been.

I read we are bookies favourites in the CL. Is that true ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.