FC Basel V City Trip

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by spike144, 12 Dec 2017.

1. aka blue jambo

aka blue jambo

wife is so excited at going to Switzerland for valentines day ..........................

2. Sid C

Sid C

Hope your right but Accuweather is showing minus 4 tomorrow night but “feels like minus 7”!!!!!

3. Ric

Ric

Can't wait for this now. For various reasons I've not done a Euro away since Monaco last season, hopefully the result will be better this time around!

4. aka blue jambo

aka blue jambo

jinx

5. Mike Brock

Mike Brock

My wife is so excited that I’ll be in Switzerland on Valentines Day. She’ll be at home

6. Sid C

Sid C

Bonus. For information only there’s a red light area on the north side of the river. Apparently.

7. Basler

Basler

Yeah she's right... it's f-ing cold at night at the moment. I will definitely wear thermals...

8. Mike Brock

Mike Brock

Haha

9. Northern Monkey

Northern Monkey

Update: the bars in Basel are extortionate! I’ve got Tram no.8 to Weil Am Rhein and found a couple of bars with a pint of decent German Beer at 3 Euro a pint. It’s not palatial, but get the tram to Weil Am Rhein Hauptbahnhof, walk to Haupt Strasse, 5 minute walk there’s a pizzeria on the left with a decent bar, then another decent bar 100m further on on the right. It’s Euros here, but they will accept Euro or Swiss Francs in Basel. Im off to Saint Lois in France now to recce there. CTID

10. Northern Monkey

Northern Monkey

Love beer me..