FC Copenhagen (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Solid performance, Eddys moment of madness only blemish but the 2 goal cushion should make the home game a formality and a chance to rest players in a difficult period. Job done!

A stroll in the park really

City could have played with 10 men and still won at a canter, Ederson thought fuck it I will give them a goal just to make a game of it just to keep the outfield players running working to keep them warm,

let's make no bones about it, Copenhagen was out of its depth facing up to Manchester City and they knew it.
No shame in that by the way and Pep and the City players will respect what they say in the after-match interviews and will say all the right things and the tie is not over with the 2nd still to play,
We did play with 10 Haaland :+)

They were an awful side and were lucky to get away with their late tackles, lunges and the rest. That ref must've thought it was MMA time - how the thug who lunged in on Bernardo wasn't sent off is beyond me. VAR seems to be there to stop a goal when a bollock is offside but not to protect players from late tackles.

Anyway, I thought we battered a poor side and really it should've been 0-5 in all honesty. I was annoyed by Ederson with that pass - he had one thing to do all night and was far too switched off. He was like that the other week as well and maybe he needs another kick up the arse like last season.

KdB and Foden were absolutely magnificent and ran the show. When these 2 are in full flow, no one can stop us and what a goal by Bernardo!

Overall, job done and gives us some breathing space between the big United/Liverpool games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.