FC Copenhagen (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Total domination yet again away from home. Superb performance from the lads. I'm ignoring Eddie's mistake as it's so fucking rare.
Did we really get out of 2nd gear ? probably not, but we didn't need too.
Great game from Ake at LB I thought.. but we just role on like a fucking big steamroller :)

KDB has come back like Lazarus; fresh and full of spunk

If he continues in this vain we retain the trophy, it’s that simple….

Haaland not even at full tilt also, I can’t see beyond us on the two leg cycle to the final, which one offs can throw in spanners but I’d still back us after getting the albatross off the back!!

Note to the rags:

That’s how to play against Copenhagen!
It’s incredible that they managed to lose to this lot, even with a sending off. They were 2-0 up at the time.

We had Gomez sent off earlier and never conceded.

Rodri‘s thunderbastard should have counted too. Mahrez’s accidental handball should never have ruled it out.

What I meant was we did not lose those games but went out on the away goals count.

Can’t see us losing by two goals at home. Hopefully we get a less Copenhagen sympathetic ref.
Ah, gotcha!

That extra goal from Foden leaves us sitting pretty. Even if they get one, they have to get two, just to get to a draw. I can’t see us not scoring and them scoring 3!

I think it was Rob Green that called us United on the Paramount+/CBS feed.

Sadly. If we play very well but don’t blow teams away now, we are considered to be operating substandard and there must be something wrong!

The standards we are held to are a joke, and EVERYONE wants us to lose!

Yes he was and even called us Manchester United

Even given that the Danes may have been a bit undercooked this was a Rolls Royce of a performance, oozing with class and energy. I wish we were more clinical though, it could easily have been 5 or 6 tonight.

So eleven on the bounce now. My only slight concern is have we peaked too early this time ? We’re still quite a way away from the business end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.