FC Copenhagen (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Worth a mention, I thought their right back first half, left back second half, Jelert, was fantastic.

showed a ridiculous turn of pace throughout. out paced kdb multiple times and kept up with both doku and walker on different occasions. Can see him being at a top club before long, perhaps one to keep an eye on ourselves.

That's what you call a top performance away from home in the Champions League.

Totally dominated from start to finish. This manager and group of players is absolutely ridiculous to watch.

No team in Europe wants to face us. Let's go and win this again Blue Boys!
I don’t want to curse it but, the only way Arsenal, Liverpoo, and Real Madrid are taking anything off us this season. It’ll be because we have lost key players due to the clogging we’re getting.

Just back to the hotel. My third time here to see us play Copenhagen - and it's a lovely place, even if you do need a mortgage to buy a pint. As always, super friendly stewards, fans and police. They made a racket from an hour before kick off and we were a little flat vocally - not sure why, but I was in the first row, so may not have heard it properly.

Just a couple of points. I was standing next to the 'Polish Blues' - who were loud all game (and were swearing at the Copenhagen keeper in Polish the entire second half - yes, he is Polish they told me). These kind of toursits are very welcome in my book.

However, on the other side there were a small group of VERY drunk lads who thought it was entertaining to spend the entire mach trying to pull down the annoying green netting that had been hung over the away end. This is one of the problems with allowing beer in the stands - as it just takes a few drunk muppets to start a problem, and they tried to climb under it and nearly fell onto the pitch. They were throwing beer all over the place and saturated a young lad with his dad. If you can't take your beer - fuck off.

Finally, although most players ignore being sung about till the end of the match, it was lovely to see John Stones turn to us after a rendtition of 'Johnny Stones', smile and give a thumbs up - he is a real gent.

Most importantly - a nice win and hopefully we can play some kids back at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.