FC Copenhagen (A) - Tue 11th Oct, 17:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully good enough for the win. Personally would have preferred full-strength from the start, get the game won and then give players a rest.
But doing it that way we can only rest 5 at most and realistically only for 30 mins or so at most. This way, we’ve rested Dias, Ake, Bernardo, Foden and Haaland for probably a minimum of 60 mins and we can also rest Cancelo, Rodri, KDB, Gundogan and perhaps Grealish too for around 30 mins.

So it’s 5 players rested for 30 mins versus 10 players rested (5 for around 60-70 mins & 5 for 20-30 mins).

It saves much more energy to do it this way, and realistically we still win comfortably.

Sensible line up. Pretty much any 11 these days leaves me confident of a win.

It’ll be interesting to see how the combo KdB and Alvares works together.
Hopefully Palmer gets at least 45 minutes.

Let’s not underestimate Copenhagen. Very good home record. And they have nothing to lose playing to what most feel are the top favorites to win the CL.

Kev always needs to play when hes in form imo mate? Keeps him ticking over and hopefully we can get in off if we can get 2-3 goals ahead.
I get what you're saying pal and I agree, but i worry about Kev playing too much and(potentially) picking up an injury. I think Pep will want to to keep him playing but not for the whole game. Hopefully we'll be a couple up at HT allowing Pep to freshen things up second half and give our ginger genius a well earned rest.

But doing it that way we can only rest 5 at most and realistically only for 30 mins or so at most. This way, we’ve rested Dias, Ake, Bernardo, Foden and Haaland for probably a minimum of 60 mins and we can also rest Cancelo, Rodri, KDB, Gundogan and perhaps Grealish too for around 30 mins.

So it’s 5 players rested for 30 mins versus 10 players rested (5 for around 60-70 mins & 5 for 20-30 mins).

It saves much more energy to do it this way, and realistically we still win comfortably.
It works that way as long as the starting players are getting the job done. If not, the bench players end up coming on.

Let's hope the starters can get the job done anyway.

That is not the exact same team I would have picked. What is going on?!

Haaland dropped despite great form…Pep must not be happy he only got 1 goal vs Southampton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.