FC Copenhagen (A) - Tue 11th Oct, 17:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a bit weird in the away end. Seems to be mostly locals around me with a few really pissed Brits dotted about. A lad near me trying to get some songs going but the locals not joining in.

5 days until the dippers. Hopefully he gets an hour and has a rest.
With the 5 subs rule I'd hook him off at HT, no need to give him an hour. I know Pep is taking this game seriously in wanting to make sure of qualification but weekend's game is of more importance, and we need De Bruyne fully fit on sunday.

It’s a bit weird in the away end. Seems to be mostly locals around me with a few really pissed Brits dotted about. A lad near me trying to get some songs going but the locals not joining in.
Are you absolutely sure you are in Copenhagen and not Milan?

Good lineup but would have preferred Foden to start in Kev's place as he has a lot more energy, and De bruyne would have benefited from a rest to be fit and ready for sunday.
I reckon Pep believes more than anyone Kev is a rhythm player and needs to continually play (even for just a half) to stay in form.

Sure you're not pissed and in the wrong end ;-)
AccurateForkedIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.