FC Copenhagen Champions League Rd of 16 1st leg (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
The holy trinity of Kev, Foden and Bernie are the obvious choices, Ake also superb again, Ghoulish played well until his injury, difficult to pick just 1, so I'm going with Nathan because he's so underrated

With ten minutes to go i was mulling over the motm award.
Almost every player had a solid game, Fodens first twenty minutes being exceptional before getting a knock. Bernardo was having a ball whilst Boulders and Rodri were running the show in the middle. Walker was in total control througout and the rest of them oozed confidence on the ball.
Five minutes to go and one lung-busting run the length of the pitch later Kev looked fucked. Foden had come back into the game and was looking like the winner.
Then, the Prince found some extra energy from somewhere and dragged himself back into contention. His pass and move to set up the third was the defining moment that made my mind up. One goal and two assists, along with a determination to drive the team on and a willingness to run himself into the ground tip it in Kev's favour.

great team effort, while foden / bernardo / kdb stood out, giving it to Ake. The guy was solid what a player, to think he nearly left 3 years ago, thank god he didnt.

One or two players should sit down and listen to Ake, in particular Nunez. Proof in the pudding if you work hard and take your chance when it comes you are first on peps team sheet.

Kev, Phil and Bernardo were outstanding. Went with Bernardo cos he was a busy bee as usual and constantly probed at them, plus his goal was sublime.

great team effort, while foden / bernardo / kdb stood out, giving it to Ake. The guy was solid what a player, to think he nearly left 3 years ago, thank god he didnt.

One or two players should sit down and listen to Ake, in particular Nunez. Proof in the pudding if you work hard and take your chance when it comes you are first on peps team sheet.

Aké is absolutely phenomenal. He's the best defender in the world at the moment in my opinion. Rolls royce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.