''FC United in Play off final Saturday 11th May''

dom said:
Have yet to meet am FSCUM 'fan' who's not a rag...

don't buy it... at all

So what you're saying is that the FCUM supporter is a Rag, watches all the games on TV, possibly buys merchandise but doesn't go anyhere near old trafford. hmmmm.

ban-mcfc said:
why is their badge so much like our old one?

21b7i47.jpg

2010115_125338.jpg

Was just thinking this.

Good news staying where they are.Horrible club hope they rot.It was sweet last year Bradford Park Avenue beating them in the play off.

mscenterh750 said:
Hope they get hammered. I wish no luck to man utd or any team or anyone associated to them.

Congratulations Hednesford Town!
Evo-Stik NPL Premier Division Play-off Final

Congratulations to Hednesford Town on winning Saturday's Premier Division Promotion Play-off Final with a 2-1 victory over FC United of Manchester at Keys Park.

The Evo-Stik Northern Premier League's Chairman, Directors and Officers congratulate all the players, officials, volunteers and supporters of the Pitmen on a successful season that also included county cup glory in both the Birmingham and Staffordshire Senior Cup Finals.

Commiserations(laugh your cock off) to FC United of Manchester who reached the promotion final after finishing the campaign in third place behind Premier Division runners-up Hednesford Town.

Was in a pub in Stockport last night and there were a load of FCUM fans in there obviously just got back from the match - hate them more than rags - splitters!

blue for life said:
Was in a pub in Stockport last night and there were a load of FCUM fans in there obviously just got back from the match - hate them more than rags - splitters!

Feel sorry for them they're still a pub team, set their sights above their standing. No doubt Manchester City Council will give them another grant as compensation. Andy Walsh will still be laughing all the way to the bank with my council tax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.