FC United Thread

This isn't my working out but found this on the MUEN comment page which is interesting

"Why would a football club with the second highest support in their league, second only to Stockport County need more finance. They have an average attendance of 2448 supporters, take away the season ticket holders of 1723, this leaves 725 through the turnstiles. Season tickets average £148 x 1723 =£255,004 Gate money 725 x £9 = £6525 x 21Home games =£137,025
Total earnings £255,004+£137,025 = £392,029 per annum.
Why do they need more? "
In fairness, those figures assume every Splitter is an adult - but the total figure is still a large enough figure.
However, as I said a few times - the problem stems from the previous regime paying mates 30K each a year to do nothing much.
Even Morrissey knew it's not gonna work out....

they will sink to any levels to get the fans to dig deep again and again into the pockets believing there a light at the end of the tunnel
but i am going to unset them its never going to happen sinking sands and small fish in a big ocean rings out loud and who really cares. they are never going to be anything other than just a sideshow for UTD fans forget the break away crap of the glazers and self running club that don't believing in modern day football and corporate funding and tv money hahahahahah

i know that if any offer was on the table FCUM would take it without a vote of hands just like any other football club its about money not fans just ask the owners of fcum why they need £250.000 just to stay afloat this season so if it was just about football then play it on a greenfield park and not build a ground you cannot fund yourself

for me moston is a special place for me loved my time living on the miners and got some great poeple still living there they did not want FCUM and will never back them so just give up your fight vs UTD is fake you used the good people for money that was brainwashed into this and then spent all the money on the board members lifestyles

so the light at the end of the tunnel is that big yellow bulldozer backing up to bring moston its greenfields back

they will sink to any levels to get the fans to dig deep again and again into the pockets believing there a light at the end of the tunnel
but i am going to unset them its never going to happen sinking sands and small fish in a big ocean rings out loud and who really cares. they are never going to be anything other than just a sideshow for UTD fans forget the break away crap of the glazers and self running club that don't believing in modern day football and corporate funding and tv money hahahahahah

i know that if any offer was on the table FCUM would take it without a vote of hands just like any other football club its about money not fans just ask the owners of fcum why they need £250.000 just to stay afloat this season so if it was just about football then play it on a greenfield park and not build a ground you cannot fund yourself

for me moston is a special place for me loved my time living on the miners and got some great poeple still living there they did not want FCUM and will never back them so just give up your fight vs UTD is fake you used the good people for money that was brainwashed into this and then spent all the money on the board members lifestyles

so the light at the end of the tunnel is that big yellow bulldozer backing up to bring moston its greenfields back
What is funny - actually not funny - is part of the deal when the approval was given, is FCUM had it written in that should they fold, the ground cannot be used for anything other than a sporting purpose that ''benefits the community'' (however that is measured is beyond me)
How nice of them to take the land away from locals and then in the advent of it going tits up, they still get to dictate to locals as to how it should remain!

What is funny - actually not funny - is part of the deal when the approval was given, is FCUM had it written in that should they fold, the ground cannot be used for anything other than a sporting purpose that ''benefits the community'' (however that is measured is beyond me)
How nice of them to take the land away from locals and then in the advent of it going tits up, they still get to dictate to locals as to how it should remain!

They've got some fucking nerve, especially since the land had a covenant on it in the first place that was completely fucking ignored.

They've got some fucking nerve, especially since the land had a covenant on it in the first place that was completely fucking ignored.

right at the front of that part of broadhurst fields was a tennis court in the 60s/70s or a red reck but defo red gravelle and in the 1980s a speed bike race course was built it had a very community feel and not forgetting my football pitch loved that pitch scored some goals and great games maybe they could put a plaque up

if or when they go bust it should be given back to the people of moston and let them have a say what it can be used for even turning it back to green fields or a supermarket and invest the money in the community with loads of jobs for the locals and a youth club schools just not anything to do with the scum

Oh dear....... apparently they only sold SIX tickets!

Unfortunately we have had to take the decision to cancel the Christmas Party scheduled for after the Boston United fixture on the 17th of December. We apologise for any inconvinience caused and we will be contacting all ticket holders to arrange a refund, or please contact the office direct to arrange one.
We will be showing West Brom v Manchester United in the bars after the game as an alternative.

Unfortunately we have had to take the decision to cancel the Christmas Party scheduled for after the Boston United fixture on the 17th of December. We apologise for any inconvinience caused and we will be contacting all ticket holders to arrange a refund, or please contact the office direct to arrange one.
We will be showing West Brom v Manchester United in the bars after the game as an alternative.
But they're not interested in the rags....

Can't understand why it was so unpopular......

ChristmasParty2016.jpg

What a fucking choice!

FC Splitters Christmas party or rags on the big screen?

I think I'll pass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.