FC United Thread

St Andrew won the money! Ha ha ha ha ha, shame it wasn't St Pauls but it still feels like a win. Those scummy bastards have had enough handouts that have been skimmed off, I still can't believe they were trying to take money away from schools.

Bit behind here probably, so St Andrews won then and not this bunch of scum. Had an email this morning saying they got the judge's prize etc... so I read up on the winners. I like the bit in bold ;-)

st-andrew.jpg

St. Andrew's CE Primary School
REGION: NORTH WEST
VOTES: 6308
M&S ENERGY GRANT AWARDED: £12,000

St. Andrew’s CE Primary School has served the area of Boothstown for over 125 years. With research suggesting that LED lighting has a positive impact on the learning environment for children, this school hopes to upgrade their entire lighting system to LED, so that they can create an eco-friendly and enhanced learning environment for all.

WHAT THE JUDGE'S SAID: After amassing an incredible number of votes in what was the most competitive region in the whole competition, it was unanimously agreed that St Andrew’s Primary School deserved to be awarded a Judge’s Prize. Their pledge to not only install LED lighting across the whole school but to use the installation as an educational opportunity to highlight to parents, students and staff the benefits of energy efficient technology made this project a worthy winner.

Presumably they wrote into the rules that the vote was advisory and nothing more. Similar to the Boaty McBoatface poll, which was never going to be allowed to stand.

Fcum's twatter account says they've won, bollocks, as M18CITD posted think the school got a minor prize

In all honesty they should be fucking ashamed of themselves – stealing away much needed investment from schools... in all fairness they shouldn't have even been in the vote in the first place... like the club they spawned from... SCUM!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.