FC United Thread

So you go to every club meeting do you, receive minutes etc. You are full of bull though but you are mildly amusing for a rag even if you are a little on the simple side
What do you think Corbyn meant when he said he will deal with the issue of student debt. Every commentator took that to mean he would abolish student debt and prior to the election this was never corrected. Do what did you think he meant. As
Do you honestly expect the club to release minutes of every single board meeting that takes place? Oh wait hang on that's literally what happens so yeah actually I do receive minutes of every meeting :) I can also go to every board meeting if I choose to, not bad right? The things you learn eh ;) Don't just assume I'm full of bull, I realise that level of transparency is pretty much non existent at football clubs so you can be forgiven :)

Not that it matters one jot to this conversation but just prior to the "I'll deal with it" quote he said this:

“Yes, there is a block of those that currently have a massive debt, and I’m looking at ways that we could reduce that, ameliorate that, lengthen the period of paying it off, or some other means of reducing that debt burden.”

“I don’t have the simple answer for it yet - I don’t think anybody would expect me to, because this election was called unexpectedly; we had two weeks to prepare all this - but I’m very well aware of that problem,”

So yeah it was pretty obvious what he meant, even someone as simple as me can figure that one out ;)

Do you honestly expect the club to release minutes of every single board meeting that takes place? Oh wait hang on that's literally what happens so yeah actually I do receive minutes of every meeting :) I can also go to every board meeting if I choose to, not bad right? The things you learn eh ;) Don't just assume I'm full of bull, I realise that level of transparency is pretty much non existent at football clubs so you can be forgiven :)

Not that it matters one jot to this conversation but just prior to the "I'll deal with it" quote he said this

How transparent was the last board and employees at FCUM? Maybe you weren't reading the minutes being sent to you / members

Love the way you persistently avoid / dodge every single post i have made about the previous regime taking you all for a ride.....
I love the way he hasn't answered my comment about the further meeting that is coming up regarding issues that he says don't exist perhaps being an owner he isn't high up enough to know about them animal farm springs to mind :)

Not me, won't pay Glazer. Might go on holiday or might just wait for the post / pre season Euro away. Who knows? Ask me nearer the time ;)

For some reason I doubt you will still be on here then, your true colours will raise their head sooner than later.

Doubt it mate the season finishes in April.

hahahaah here's me thinking you had another month with maybe fcum in the pay off's

look matey we will never see eye to eye but the fact you give and take the banter with grace on here puts in a higher state than some and to a point i tip my hat to you its never easy on a forum that is a different club to yours but you come a cross a sound guy

PS

that's as good as i get and the hate for the big united is far worst never quote anything utd on here hahahha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.