FC United Thread

I love to hear about them.
Can remember them starting (son played against them 3 times on their rise up the leagues), with their witty, non-league songs.
They saw themselves as the saviour of non-league football playing "punk football". They even embodied Orwell's "Animal Farm" mantra of "We are all Equal".
However, as we now all know, the original FCUM were cleverer than most in getting the National Media (e.g. Conn) onside in supporting this crusade for the pure ex-MUFC fans.
They were also shrewd in getting the gullible Manchester City Council to "repatriate" them, to North Manchester.
Currently, they are standing still, with c. 1,500 fans who are still thick enough to support them. They are more deluded than the "parent club's" fans, as nobody is bothered about them anymore, in the National media
Let The Ladyboy sign for them, if he thinks MUFC's fans are in his heart and they support him ?
Let's hope their slow demise, lingers on...

I've never understood how this bunch of jokers managed to get anyone at all watching them, let alone attract the fawning media coverage they used to. As for Manchester City Council making public money available to them, that was truly shameful.

It's true enough that their fans are deluded. They're a third-rate tribute act pure and simple, so should be laughed at mercilessly. They're no more entitled to be taken seriously as sharing a common genesis with their parent club than someone doing a turn as Elvis at Batley Working Men's Club is to claim he and Presley are true kindred spirits.

Where would the sale of big brother leave this shit show of a club?
Would the turncoats return to the swamp?

Could be close to the end
Probably...

I know a couple of season ticket holders down at pallet park...

Whenever I bump into them, all they talk about is the rags, I've never once heard them talk about the rebel rags.

Where would the sale of big brother leave this shit show of a club?
Would the turncoats return to the swamp?

Could be close to the end

they would all have to go on the waiting list ? thats right that 100 year waiting list because of the billions of fans they have in manchester alone

it would be so funny if the Glazers was looking to invest in FUCM
NOW that would be funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.